Cryptoanarchy jacking the culture

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 6 15:08:13 PST 2022

A societies culture may follow its political economy  - or be led by it - or both - but either way its an indicator of our success when stuff like this happens.

>>>   A pair of popular electronic musicians who are also prominent NFT backers are teaming up—and drawing inspiration from their respective CryptoPunks profile pictures (PFPs).

Steve Aoki and Justin “3LAU” Blau announced today that they have formed a supergroup via their Ethereum NFTs and will release new music under the name Punx. Though both are seasoned producers with their own respective sonic signatures, 3LAU tweeted that they plan to deliver a new style of electronic music through their Punx collaboration.

https://decrypt.co/116571/djs-steve-aoki-3lau-form-cryptopunks-supergroup

Reposts not Parisian's tiring of sans-culottes and red-caps