Replacing the USD with a Crypto represents crisis as much as opportunity

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 5 19:34:17 PST 2022

The crisis represented by USD replacement by crypto can be summed up in two words " Dossier Society "

Cryptoanarchist ambition is made of sterner stuff and beefs up the political side of ' political economy '.

Many leading bitcoiners already tossed in anarchy years ago. And just last week they were talking of ditching crypto as well!
Such eunuch types are far too weak and worthless to ever carry through a political revolution, let alone the social one that only anarchists are capable of ( Sear anarchist Ukraine and Spain! )
The best that can be said about the eunuchs approach is regulatory arbitrage opportunities are opened up.
Since there are competing ' Govcorps' each one must airdrop the most and promise never to spy on the little-guy more than the others.  So cryptoanarchy wins coming and going.  Its just annoying to see our anarchist light being obfuscated by obscurantists and blatant carpet-baggers.  Don't mind me - I've become a grouchy old man.

VORWART to Cypherpunk 2027 - onwards towards victory.