SEMICH accused of flooding social media with spam to crowd out protest news

Mon Dec 5 06:28:55 PST 2022

On 12/5/22, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> This list has USG govcorp agents on it from the mid-90's.  Juan Garofalo
> still has the old FBI CoinTelPro playbook and is taking it step by step.
> Grarpamps has the stars and bars carved into his forehead.

You left me out!

> But why would anyone in their right mind fear the USG over cryptoanarchy?

This is a cryptoanarchy list, PR. Why do you focus on the US?

> At this stage its all over.
> Has been for 12 years now.
> We won the crypto-war over a decade ago and every govcorp - USA, China,
> Russia, Europe, etc. They all lost.

This statement is not backed by a presence of end-to-end message
signatures, still.

We do expect community to win in the end. Even inside an entity such
as "govcorp".

> You're in New-England not Novo-Rus - an exceptional area to prove the
> rule.

I don't understand you here; what are you trying to convey?

> Thanks for the locality notice, btw.  Our friendly neighborhood assassins
> will be in touch.

I don't see these people ... how do I help them find me?

> Goodbye.

Hello, professor rat. We seem to be posting on the same list. Your name is cool!