How the ooga-booga Gov-Corp conspiracy will wipe out cryptoanarchy

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 5 06:21:54 PST 2022

That AI chat-bot answered this question in broad brush strokes

https://twitter.com/AltcoinPsycho/status/1598742302050357248/photo/1

When gaseous chatbots attack

Attacking large exchanges simultaneously requires a lot of people and/or resources at the level of a nation-state.
Gaseous chatbots currently don’t have access to either or both.
Then there’s the potential for leaks, blowback and payback.
When gaseous chatbots attack ( 2 )
Organizing govt regulation and punishment-through-process contradicts 1) to a greater or larger degree depending and also requires large investments, long lead times and increased resources for oppressive policing agencies.
And as Goldfinger observed to Bond about his 008 successor, " I trust he will be more successful ".
When gaseous chatbots attack ( 3 )
Using your influence and contacts to spread knowingly false information may be justified in some extreme circumstances.
I suggest such circumstances don’t exist for crypto-currencies yet, without child-abuse factoring in. Trading in disinformation also risks reputation capital. This is hard won and easily lost. It also clashes with both 1) and 2)
I see a list of tactics so far - no coherent strategy - and no provable logistics supply. Nonsense on stilts.
When gaseous chatbots attack ( 4 )
Persuading large corporate entities to shun crypto sounds like herding cats. But knock yourself out. Maybe the IMF and USG will label us an existential threat - again.
On what basis is this shunning even justified - where are the Four Horsemen of the Infopocalypse?
When gaseous chatbots attack ( 5 )
When so many thousands of crypto-currencies now exist, slowing or even stopping any new ones coming in could actually do the sector a favor. Much as established coins are increasing their very public burning-off activities.
Do your worst, gasbag - we’ll do our best.