Marxist Govcorp conspiracy theory

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 5 04:57:50 PST 2022

172 years ago Marxist-Communists formulated a nutcase theory that there was a global Govcorp hegemon.
And since this dominating ruling class controlled the world in 1850 it should have only gotten more powerful and controlling since then.  Amirite?

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/

Another loony-tune idea of theirs was the poor would get poorer to the point of absolute poverty.

But getting back to govcorp and its apparent true-believers here, Semich, Gramps and Adolph Eichman.

Could one of them enlighten me on how many govcorps we need to change a lightbulb, sorry, to enable geopolitics?

That's when ,  you know , there are competing govcorps - power-blocs - like the EU and SCO, etc. Anyone?