Re: Discrete log contracts on a sidechain sounds more " Crypto " than " Btc “. But I defer to Adam Back in this area.

Mon Dec 5 00:38:01 PST 2022

Hey, PR, I looked at this post of yours to think about your posts more.

This one looks, to me, similar to others you make.

On 12/4/22, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Discrete log contracts on a sidechain sounds more " Crypto " than " Btc “.

I looked up DLC briefly and it looks like another on-chain automated
protocol for a financial activity. What brings your attention to it?

> But I defer to Adam Back in this area.

> " . . . Adam Back Retweeted
> Kolliderâš¡
> @kollider_trade
> ·
> Dec 3
> .
> @CryptoGarageInc
> released some new work they’ve done on DLCs on Lightning. . . .”

I'm looking at this quote from twitter, and the reference to a
prominant figure. I don't see what the additional meaning is here, but
I do see a similarity in style with many of your other posts.

I'm thinking a little of my own style experiences -- often I feel like
it's meaningful to make a post that has some kind of similarity to
something, even if the content is not there. (nowadays). I'm wondering
if you have experiences similar to that.

> One thing seems clear though - crypto-based, DeFi for me but not for thee is
> simply gross hypocrisy.

How does this relate to DLCs? Note, it sounds like a norm of the list
culture that protocols would be accessible to all -- people would
really assume that.

--

Often PR's posts contain information that I find esoteric, but also
combine it in a way that kind of feels like a jab when I read it. I've