USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:30:05 PST 2022

> US Reps Staging Comeback Over Ideologically Corrupt Bad Faith Dems
>
> https://twitter.com/RNCResearch
> https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz
> https://twitter.com/GGreenwald
> https://twitter.com/Benny_Johnson
> https://twitter.com/Greg_Price11
> https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec
> https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost
>
> How Is It Ok That @katiehobbs Arizona Secretary of State... Is
> Overseeing An Election... THAT SHE IS RUNNING IN? You Cannot Spell
> 'Conflict of Interest' Without "Con"...

https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/status/1599399706613923840
Unreal! Katie Hobbs’s office contacts Twitter to have posts removed!
So, the democrat candidate, who ran the AZ election, censored her
political opponents, disrupted Election Day votes, and then threatened
counties with prosecution if they didn’t declare her the winner.
Case 3:22-cv-01213-TAD-KDM
ANOTHER TWITTER BOMBSHELL: Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs was
in regular communication with Twitter telling them who to censor. And
Twitter complied. Arrest them all.

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1598739898282147841
In June, I sued over the use of tabulators in my election. I alleged
these machines were prone to failure This suit was dismissed for
standing On election day, 32% of the machines failed statewide
Yesterday, an Obama-judge sanctioned my lawyers for bringing the suit
at all.

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1599397719927271425
MISSOURI ATTORNEY GENERAL @Eric_Schmitt: "...the information we've
uncovered through those depositions [in Missouri v. Biden] has been
shocking to say the least. It's clear from Tuesday's deposition that
the FBI has an extremely close role in working to censor freedom of
speech."

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/status/1599223576292298752
https://archive.vn/41wmP
Do you understand what happened yet, you morons?
They were so brazen after Trump lost they couldn't just shut up and
published this. This was largely ignored.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/status/1598880623556702208
You know @vijaya is having a bad day when she knocks Hitler from the headlines

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1599167465564827648
James Lindsay, defeating the groomers @ConceptualJames
Leftists and especially "journalists" are bots or scripts with
pre-prepared talking points like "PR" and "richest man." See for
yourself. This is how the Regime works. It's a big performance to get
people to follow their script. It's reflexive hyperreality.

"Trump is right on Election Reparations."