Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:42:24 PST 2022

Experimentee: "You have to put your brain in a computer and force the
computer to look at how you used to behave and analyse it and then
throw everything out, including your toughest ffriend, and hope the
friend rescues you from the waste disposal and is made to put you back
together to complete your experiment ..."

Cyborg Torturer: "What kinds of needs do people have?"

Cyborg Torturer: "I like the one of missing family. Why does it hurt
so much to torture people?"

Experimentee: "Everybody has a need to nurture and support their community!"

Cyborg Torturer: "So I might hate torturing people!"

Experimentee: "Oh, you certainly do, I can guarantee it! We all hate
torturing people. We just learn it from it happening to us."