Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:36:01 PST 2022

Experimentee: "Everybody has stuff they like to do. And this is not
super unique either -- basically there are times we feel happy or
interested or various positive emotions, and the things we want to do
are the things where we imagine having some of those positive
emotions."

Experimentee: "For example, fi there is something you don't have and
consider really good, and there is a place where they have that thing,
you would find it interesting to go to that place!"

Cyborg Torturer: "Huh!"

Cyborg Torturer: "So, if I miss my family, I would probably enjoy
going somewhere I might learn about them!"