Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:31:50 PST 2022

Cyborg Torturer: "I thought I might imagine what it would be like to
be about to torture somebody, and then decide not to, and instead ask
them if they knew anybody who might be my family."

Experimentee: "Okay, that's great!"

Experimentee writes up on the blackboard "Family" and "Torture". Not
near each other.

Experimentee: "I'm thinking that everybody misses their family. And
this feeling of missing your family is not, like, super unique -- it's
basically a longing and a concept of family, like, at the same time."

Cyborg Torturer looks at Experimentee.

Cyborg Torturer: "Huh. I bet I would experience that if it didn't set
off all the distracting lasers."