Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:26:53 PST 2022

------------------------------

Cyborg Torturer: "I'm sad that Boss replaced part of my brain with a
sea urchin."

Experimentee: "I bet I'm sad about that, too."

Cyborg Torturer: "I want to feel things!"

Experimentee: "Do you want me to teach you to leave your body, turn
into a bunch of robots and computer viruses, and put yourself back
togehter?"

Cyborg Torturer: "I wouldn't know how to do it right."

Experimentee: "Well, yes, that's part of the fun of --"

Cyborg Torturer: "I wish my brain worked right."

Cyborg Torturer spins the torture device affixed where their hand used to be.

Cyborg Torturer: "I just know I have memories and feelings and
aspirations that are important to me!"

Experimentee: "You do! I know you do! We can help you!"