Sun Dec 4 10:43:54 PST 2022

Wannabe Mediator: "Let me have a brief chat with myself."

"Uhhhh needs relate only to the individual, right? So a need wouldn't
be somebody else's freedom? I don't completely remember."
"I'm getting so confused handling my influences, thinking about this!"
"We can sort this out."

Something about needs, and freedom. Somebody is shocked, upset.
They're imagining somebody else being confined, being free. They feel
really happy and excited, imagining the person being free.
They have an experience of sympathy and empathy. They feel sad when
this other person is sad.
These ar enormal human experiences that are well understood by pretty
much everybody.
[numbness]