Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 09:35:53 PST 2022

Greenwald Drags MSM Journos For 'Hive-Mind' Hackery Over
Taibbi-Twitter Bombshell

Glenn Greenwald sums it up perfectly in an epic Twitter thread:

    First, click on this link. Just click it. You'll see how these
liberal media employees operate as a hive mind, an in-group pack,
reciting the same phrases on cue. They have no novel thoughts. They're
Democratic Party activists who unite as pack
animals:https://t.co/S0U2SB69fJ
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 3, 2022

    Go look and you'll see the whole mindless liberal pack making this
point: "LOL, Elon claimed there was government involvement when Taibbi
admitted in tweet 22 there's none."

    Now, look at Taibbi's tweet: he's saying there's no evidence of
*foreign government* involvement, not US: pic.twitter.com/ApcN6VviOb
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 3, 2022

    In fact, the tweet they're pointing to - to claim @ElonMusk lied
by saying Dem officials were involved - says the opposite.

    That's the whole point! Twitter lied when saying they censored
this story because the docs were hacked by Russia. They know there was
no evidence of this! pic.twitter.com/8SYteOFi8R
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 3, 2022

    Third, we have the personal attacks on Taibbi - from all the
people who could not match his journalistic accomplishments if they
had 100 lives to try.

    Again, the more big stories you break, the more these frauds - who
just repeat what CIA and Google tell them to say - hate you.
pic.twitter.com/1IofZNOEnv
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 3, 2022

    Never forget the person they chose to start this lie: the single
worst and most dishonest US Security State propagandist in corporate
media, @NatashaBertrand, who got promoted and promoted and promoted
again the more she lied. Lying is how one advances in liberal
corporate media. pic.twitter.com/H7qWtJeD74
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 3, 2022

Click on any of the above tweets to read the rest.

On Friday night, veteran journalist Matt Taibbi released the first
installment of "The Twitter Files" - evidence of Twitter's
interference in the 2020 US election provided by new owner Elon Musk.

The release details what ZeroHedge readers have known for a long time
- that Twitter has been a deeply partisan, narrative-shaping arm of
the Democratic party.

    8. By 2020, requests from connected actors to delete tweets were
routine. One executive would write to another: “More to review from
the Biden team.” The reply would come back: “Handled.”
pic.twitter.com/mnv0YZI4af
    — Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) December 2, 2022

Fox News' Tucker Carlson summed it up perfectly as 'The biggest first
amendment violation in modern history.'

    Just read this and, as expected, Twitter’s far-left apparatchiks
simply concocted the whole “maybe Hunter’s laptop came via a hack”
excuse. Their M.O. was clearly: censor first, backfill an excuse
later, pray Biden gets elected and then, hopefully, get away with the
whole scheme. https://t.co/Z56KNfkYt2
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 3, 2022

journalist engaged in journalism, pundits on the left pounced on
Taibbi in comments that will bring shame on their houses for
generations.

"Imagine throwing it all away to do PR work for the richest person in
the world," tweeted NBC reporter Ben Collins, adding that it as
"Humiliating shit."

    Imagine throwing it all away to do PR work for the richest person
in the world. Humiliating shit.
    — Ben Collins (@oneunderscore__) December 2, 2022

Daily Beast columnist Wajahat Ali, who's never broken a major story,
called Taibbi's journalism a "sad, disgraceful downfall," adding
"Should be a cautionary tale for everyone. Selling your soul for the
richest white nationalist on Earth."

    Matt Taibbi...what sad, disgraceful downfall. I swear, kids, he
did good work back in the day. Should be a cautionary tale for
everyone. Selling your soul for the richest white nationalist on
Earth. Well, he'll eat well for the rest of his life I guess. But is
it worth it?
    — Wajahat Ali (@WajahatAli) December 2, 2022

Once a liar, always a liar, right?

    Is this you, you gaslighting liar? https://t.co/2t2V8QgaGk
pic.twitter.com/aZTBfKgjFw
    — Viva Frei (@thevivafrei) December 3, 2022

The Bulwark's Tim Miller tweeted: "Matt Taibbi is very upset that the
Biden campaign asked a platform to take down some revenge porn
targeting the candidates son."

    Matt Taibbi is very upset that the Biden campaign asked a platform
to take down some revenge porn targeting the candidates son.

    I’m sure matt would be totes cool with people tweeting out his
adult kids dick bc they didn’t like him and would not ask his buddy
Elon to help. https://t.co/MyfmBe1c91
    — Tim Miller (@Timodc) December 3, 2022

CNN's Elle Reeve tweeted: "It’s true: in 2014, I taught Matt Taibbi
keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste," adding "If I had not done
that, maybe all this could have been averted. I am deeply sorry."

    It's true: in 2014, I taught Matt Taibbi keyboard shortcuts for
copy and paste. If I had not done that, maybe all this could have been
averted. I am deeply sorry.
    — Elle Reeve (@elspethreeve) December 3, 2022

And how would these people feel if it was a Don Jr. laptop full of
incriminating evidence?

Meanwhile, some responses to the hackery and Twitter's election interference:

    The sad part of what journalism has become is that we were all
raised on movies about what journalism should be and the heroes of
those movies who sought the truth and fought through lies and danger
to get it and bring it to the people, they are the villains of modern
journalism https://t.co/aawW8dM6kZ
    — PoliMath (@politicalmath) December 3, 2022

    Government collusion with a corporation to silence citizens’ first
amendment rights. Another conspiracy theory confirmed. #twitterfiles
pic.twitter.com/wKUzVmHXlY
    — Douglas Karr (@douglaskarr) December 3, 2022

Meanwhile, mainstream outlets have been spinning the release as a
'rehash' of things we already knew.

    Here is how CNN is covering the biggest story of the year and the
total collapse of their credibility -- the Hunter laptop reveal by
Twitter.

    "Hey, how about that virus, eh?" pic.twitter.com/yTvvU17WI7
    — Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) December 3, 2022

    it's a little crazy that someone had to pay $44BN for the public
to gain access to this information
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 3, 2022

And while Elon Musk insists former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has a 'pure
heart,' he is ultimately responsible for what happened under his watch
(and direction?).

    No one deserves more blame for this fiasco than @jack Dorsey. It
was his company — but for some reason he allowed his aggresssively
partisan San Fran staff to take the reins in the crucial weeks before
Election Day, then played dumb every time they abused the opportunity.
https://t.co/4AsqhvMu0k
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 3, 2022

The last word goes to Andy Swan:

    So... ya... it was rigged