Morning Spam

Sat Dec 3 02:32:16 PST 2022

Interviewing Torturee: “Yes? And does this personality ever talk with
its torturees about its experiences.”

Cyborg: “Uhhh … can you help me out here?”

Interviewing Torturee [to camera]: “This individual going by the
acronym TCTSB held me captive for a long time and taught me a horrible
world where abuse was described as kindness, that, as far as TCTSB
understood, they were all living as reality!”

Interviewing Torturee: “TCTSB held a position with some power.”

Cyborg: “Oh, well, that’s that then!”

Interviewing Torturee: “But wait — there’s more! TCTSB was
horrifically brainwashed to learn to believe false things very very
strongly, and is in bad need of psychological aid around this, so we
can shoehorn them into the rebel movement and free their victims.”