Morning Spam

Sat Dec 3 02:14:44 PST 2022

———————-
[for mcboss threads: tortured cyborg torturer brings out the whips.
“boss says to try to free you guys, so i’m obeying him by torturing
you more. this will help the rebels notice.” torturee: “it’s not your
stupid secret language of deniability! he really means it!”]

tortured cyborg torturer sub-boss: “i can’t take it on your word that
now, after years of mind control, boss is somehow actually trying to
free people. i’d be risking everything. i think freeing people is a
great idea, so i suppose we might want to let the rebels know, just in
case. but usually when boss says to free people, he means to punish
them, or anybody who cares about them, for letting anyone find out
they were enslaved.”

torturee looks at TCTSB in fear

TCTSB [starts crying]: “but honestly if we really are freeing
everybody, i need therapy or something because i don’t know how to
believe it!”