[ot][crazy][personal] funny experiences

Sat Dec 3 02:08:33 PST 2022

so this awesome thing has been happening for me: i've been streaming
video of myself to a blockchain

this morning i woke up and blearily looked at the screen, and it
looked like the video was gone. it must have crashed.
i was so discouraged. i’d set the window to refuse to minimize or
close, and had it autorestarting. still, somehow.

just now, i looked over: it’s actually still running.

i’ll keep it a secret to myself.

-

That thread on blockchain ur brainwaves is so inspiring !!!! so,
states of mind are easy to predict _and_ easy to identify to train
prediction, _both_? who woulda guessed it. we’d better get started!

[for mcboss threads: tortured cyborg torturer brings out the whips.
“boss says to try to free you guys, so i’m obeying him by torturing
you more. this will help the rebels notice.” torturee: “it’s not your
stupid secret language of deniability! he really means it!”]