1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:53:42 PST 2022

Those who don't conform to the party line will be declared unfit,
corralled, drugged, put in camps...
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/29/nyregion/nyc-mentally-ill-involuntary-custody.html

For years we were told that it’s a private platform so they had the
right to control the narrative. Now that conservatives FINALLY have a
voice, the WH is keeping eyes on it and people are concerned. Further
showing #LiberalHypocrisy. Freedom is a hill we are prepare to die on!
Tom Elliott @tomselliott
Reporter to WH: "What tools do you have" to stop @elonmusk from
restoring free speech at Twitter?

Catturd @catturd2
“It’s a private company so they can do what they want.” - every
liberal on Twitter up until the day @elonmusk bought it.

@elonmusk
This will be awesome
Elon Musk @elonmusk
What really happened with the Hunter Biden story suppression by
Twitter will be published on Twitter at 5pm ET!