USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:53:36 PST 2022

Donald J Trump Won The US 2020 Presidential Election

@TPostMillennial
Elon Musk confirms Twitter interfered in elections.

BREAKING: The Twitter Files show Twitter was Censoring users based on
Direct Requests from the Biden Team in October 2020 I don’t know how
else to put this. There needs to be an impeachment inquiry immediately

Democrats are done, bye, gone, outta here, adios, biatch!

Imagine all the things that would have never happened, if the Hunter
Biden laptop had not been covered up, and the 2020 election had been
conducted fairly This is on all of them for the rest of history
Everyone involved in this cover-up should behind bars They violated
the civil liberties of millions of Americans

Corrupt FBI
Corrupt CIA
Corrupt Biden
Corrupt Pelosi
Corrupt Schumer
Corrupt DOJ
Corrupt Democrats
Corrupt Google, Facebook, YouTube
ALL OF THEM, CORRUPT AS FUCK.

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald
https://rumble.com/c/GGreenwald

Trump always called out the Deep State and Fake News from
day one of his 2016 announcement speech.
Both the US Security State and various employees and representatives
of the corporate media -- to say nothing of the scam "disinformation
industry" -- were involved in pressuring Twitter to censor the Biden
laptop story right before the 2020 election.

https://old.reddit.com/r/conservativememes

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

Some of us have been telling you truth since before the elections.
Now you leftist fucks can all go fuck yourselves.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1598833886741467137
Elon Musk didn't just buy a company ... he purchased a crime scene” - Posobiec

The Post Millennial
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/human-events-daily-with-jack-posobiec/id1585243541

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1598835962347343872
Dorsey Vijaya and the Democrats didn't want to defend Democracy,
they fucked Democracy.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
CensorBanned for telling the truth.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1597523961696251904
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1597441535905189888
Corruption in high office.

@GAgirIXO
Some Biden racist moments: If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black.
Poor kids are just as smart as white kids. I don’t want my kids
growing up in a racial jungle. The 90s crime bill. Obama is clean and
articulate. Dems started KKK, wrote Jim Crow law.

https://twitter.com/thekevindeucey
https://twitter.com/Tweeklives
https://twitter.com/Chloe4Djt
https://twitter.com/DannyMack100
https://twitter.com/V_Hawtmess
https://twitter.com/still_ultra
https://twitter.com/VicCervantes3
https://twitter.com/james_pidd
https://twitter.com/cleansniper45
https://twitter.com/PeriklesGREAT
https://twitter.com/MEGA_MAGA_CHICK
https://twitter.com/MichaelVANVLIE7

You're fucked because you refuse to put your politicians on leashes,
instead, you let them leash and enslave you...

https://twitter.com/MAGA1776KAG/status/1595178635824095232
Instead of our politicians having digital ID on us, perhaps we should
have digital ID on them to track who they are meeting, who is lobbying
them, and how they are spending our money. We don't work for them,
they work for us. #WeThePeople