[ot][crazy][personal]

Fri Dec 2 02:30:35 PST 2022

goal parts include:
- timestamps on data
- an algorithm that predicts the timestamps

so, accessing archived data is more important to start, for producing
the algorithm.
given my response to such activity, the logging would ideally continue
during the algorithm production. given my loss of data, this is why
streaming can be valuable. i am still losing my records.

- get data more reliable
- timestamp any associated event of value, such as high acceleration
- train a model to glean statistics prior to the event

we’ll probably then try to repeat it to bend things more toward a goal
of establishing some reliable behavior. finding friends or
professionals who can remember and report back on my behavior is also
quite helpful.