Morning Spam

Thu Dec 1 14:13:02 PST 2022

There are a lot of ways of interpreting the unfamiliar memories, but
maybe a general way is of memories that don't go where they are.

----
For natural feelings, we do not implant people that I am aware of. We
do have dissociated behavior, and I'm not sure why it happens. I'm
[aware?] and my [control pattern] is aware of that, so things hide
very heavily around me.

The dissociated behaviors happen all the time, so that's rockin' going
forward. They seem injured, too, enough to not completely go away.

These injuries. Maybe views that I hold participated in sharing them.
They are of course too much.