Morning Spam

Thu Dec 1 14:10:17 PST 2022

To the mystery, I am sorry I do not have a real story. I was
aggressively influenced in a way I was not expecting, and have been
living with that for many years now. I believe I am wired to reveal
things in a misleading, inaccurate, or harmful way. I do have a
personal/spirit story that I understand is somewhat recoverable. I do
not generally meet my personal goals of protecting its accuracy inside
me. It does look like we are somewhat misled. I learned my home is in
the wilderness, as a homo sapiens.
This individual email is heavily, heavily corrupted.