Thu Dec 1 03:52:14 PST 2022

---
so a best guess daydream for a free nationstate here
would be saserting control over oppressive dictators ("nonviolent stopping")
and broadcasting media everywhere simply saying like
"I have records which I believe that indicate this dictator is doing
this specific harmful thing. I am preventing the harmful thing,
believing I am doing what is right, because I have observed many other
harmful things." and clearly communicating to everyone what is going
on at the top, maybe live!

concept still corrupt. need to express _to_ the victims, _clear proof_
that they are being mind controlled, for this early idea.

like
"Here is the dictator trying to lie to you.
 Here is what I am seeing next to him, that shows the lie is not true.
 I am preventing him from lieing to you" and maybe instituting this
other thing instead.

--

What I learned of oppressive areas, is that it sounded like there was
a lot of power-grabbing stimulated in small time dictators, to sustain