Thu Dec 1 03:44:20 PST 2022

Partly Cured Zombie: "What we need to do is heal the leaders. They
tell everyone what to do."

Experimentee Diplomat: "It's hard to _reach_ them, and hard to stay
yourself in the process. Looking at the size of the group, it's
worrisome too. Wouldn't others just replace them?"

Partly Cured Zombie: "Couldn't we heal them too?"

Experimentee Diplomat 2: "What happens is the workers observe the
leader being influenced, and try to rebel against the influence."

Gardener: "Could we maybe, when influencing the leader, relate to all
the people they influence, in the "language" they are used to, about
what is going on?"

Experimentee Diplomat 1: "It gets complicated; they're all different.
They have a way of doing this when they get into fights though. They
basically find all the leaders and work with them in depth. Their
approach is very control-oriented, though."