Thu Dec 1 03:25:32 PST 2022

Experimentee Utopia Meeting

Gardener: "Okay, um, so you convinced me to agree to waging war on
MCBoss Utopia. I don't really understand what war is. Can I remind you
that we have an agreement to never harm anything at all, ever?"

Cured Zombie Diplomat: "Basically, "war" is a word their systems
understand. They do what others want when they "surrender" to a "war".
In reality, we will just be engaging in caring behaviors in their
society, to protect and free people."