Thu Dec 1 03:17:02 PST 2022

Experimentee Utopia Diplomat: "You are able to make devices that can
help us see things at a distnace or in the past?"
Authoritarian Utopia Diplomat: "Yes! The workers say they are cheap
and can help with any of you struggling with Amnesia!"
Expeirmentee Utopia Diplomat: "More people have indeed been
complaining of Amnesia. I know you guys study the Evil Art of Mind
Control, so we will want to be discussing this with utmost
importance!"