Thu Dec 1 03:11:27 PST 2022

Zombie Rebellion.

Cured Zombie: "This is very important because soon they will put me
back in the Soul Reconstituter and spit out a zombie again."

Temporarily Cured Zombie: "You are clearly able to protect an actual
free community here. Us zombies, we know things about MCBoss Utopia.
You can learn things from us to destroy the authoritarians and free
absolutely everyone. We all yearn for this!"

An exxagerated pall comes over Temporarily Cured Zombie, and they hold
out their arms stiffly and exxageratedly shamble back toward MCBoss
Utopia.