Thu Dec 1 02:46:42 PST 2022

When we write story, we experience heavy internal influence, from past
[mind control], to project Karl a certain way that is stupid and
ridiculous and bad to many of us. Like, the influences would have Karl
be Boss when Boss is bad, and Karl be harmed by Boss when Boss is
good. They want Karl to be bad.

We take these influences and conflate them [[with dissociation]], so
as to write about things other than Karl in ways that his [mind
control] actually supports. It makes a corrupt story that can help
reduce the mind control by feeding it back on itself a little bit.