[log][censorship?] github "secondary ratelimit"

Thu Dec 1 01:36:35 PST 2022

I've verified the ditem was mined, around block 1068524.
If anybody actually tries to view this, to skip the part where I poop,
write the whole stream to a file ( python3 download.py
karl_funny_stream.json > karl_funny_stream.mkv # about 105MiB for 20
minutes), and attend to the clock in the lower right to scrub to the
region preceding
03:50 AM. I find the error during 03:48 . I view the source of the
page at 03:52 during email composition.

It can be misleading that I begin configuring a tor proxy before the
successful refresh, but I never actually enable the proxy, because
things began working again without it.