Yo Buttface Buterin - don't let the EXIT door hit you on the way out!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 31 17:26:33 PDT 2022

“Obviously, I’m fully supportive of people’s need to comply with the regulators in whatever jurisdiction that they’re in. But if in whatever jurisdiction you’re in it happens to be impossible to simultaneously do that and be a good citizen of the Ethereum network then the honorable thing to do is to shut down.

But I think also it’s a very correct comment from a purely legal standpoint that, as far as I can tell, we are very far away from that point.”

https://dailyhodl.com/2022/08/31/vitalik-buterin-explains-how-ethereum-eth-can-resist-censorship-after-the-merge/

Cypherpunk hating, cryptoanarchist hating bitches leave