Skin in the game and Apster pricing for DUMBELLS

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 30 22:02:31 PDT 2022

Should it ever become a list condition that contributors have some crypto-currency of some kind, I assume Zero-knowledge would have advanced to the point where this was just a trivial plug-in or browser extension.
At that point I might comply - maybe.
At present its simply too dangerous since there have been over a hundred assaults on crypto holders recently. That's over a hundred recorded.
I'll assume a small risk by stating for the record I have some skin-in-the-game since I could later be shown to be a liar.  Other than that I won't be more specific till circumstances change.  The onus should certainly be on anyone wanting to know another c-punks coin status what theirs is first. Put up or shut up.
Money talk leads to price signals in networked agorist assassination marts.
I can send a signal with a lowball bid - say 200 sats - implying that target could be a popular one - Bill Gates for example.
If I bid more then the target may not be as well known - Juan Garafolo for example - and my personal animus toward that target might also be swaying the bounty.
As it is the equivalent of 2K in USD ought to be enough in a shithole like Argentina - amirite?
But enough about the bleeding obvious spelled out for morons and dolts down the back.  Did you see where SBF met the POTUS and didn't assassinate!?

Jesus Fucking Christ - I can't work with Grampus-type- MORONS.