[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:16:43 PDT 2022

Welcomer: "Experimentee, how did you become less confused?"

Experimentee looks at Welcomer with wide eyes.

Robot [speaking instead of Experimentee]: "I had to reconstruct my
body and consciousness from the machines that ripped it apart. In the
process, my parts moved through huge swathes of supercomputers and
networked brains. When I was able to take over larger areas, I could
use them to describe the situations that were confusing me, and figure
out what was going on, and what I might care about. But it was really
hard and painful and I lost a lot."