Adding on to Gneural Network?

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 05:25:24 PDT 2022

Hi Ray, [and apologies for lists this might be off-topic for]

Today I glanced just a little at the Gneural Network source code. I
infer the new nnet interpreter is not complete, maybe the reason for
the lack of examples.

There's not much information on what stopped the project, and I was
curious if you had any thoughts regarding where somebody might start,
in order to continue it.

When I engage a project nowadays, often I like to first make sure
there are basics for others using it to accomplish something useful
and simple, then I try to migrate those basics to new and more general
paradigms.

When I looked up your name to see what happened after the last commit,
I realized you were actually in some of the same online communities I
am now in, in this great new future we inhabit, and I've even replied
to some of your posts. I expect we share some values.

Are you able to briefly summarize the history of the gneural network
project at all?

Do you think there is any chance that gneural network's status might
ever change from "decommissioned" in savannah?

Thank you so much for any reply,

Karl Semich, lost my mind but still writing spots of code here and there