Stable coins were always linked to the old economy

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 28 21:43:16 PDT 2022

Linking your crypto to the ancien-regime is like loaning money to the French aristocracy in 1780.
Or rising net firms like Yahoo, Microsoft and Google handcuffing themselves to displaced sectors like the corpse-media.
Show me stable coins linked to respectable alts and big-dog - show me the real money.  Alternatively link to the global GDP and / or a mixture of those two since global GDP will rise with our help -  especially once UBI for all is rolled out.

Here endeth the sermon.