USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:17:55 PDT 2022

> The races have begun...
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_United_States_elections
>
> And so has the censorship, deranking, selection, election fraud,
> violent protests, local and foreign influence and agents, big tech, fake
> news, lies, hypocrisy, expose', massively unfair moneyed interests,
> hacks, leaks, trolls, memes, biased coverage, doctored videos, etc...

All polls show Biden-Dems are an utter failure...

Share of adults rating their lives poorly enough to be considered
'suffering', hit a new high of 5.6 percent this July,
higher than all prior estimates in the Covid-19 era.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/397286/poor-life-ratings-reach-record-high.aspx
https://www.statista.com/chart/28081/share-of-us-adults-suffering/
https://www.statista.com/topics/1298/mental-health-issues/
https://www.statista.com/study/80890/covid-19-and-mental-health/
Gallup suggest that "economic conditions are likely a major
contributing factor to these worsening scores", adding: "Dovetailing
with economic headwinds is a rising discontentment with U.S. moral
values, which has reached a record high, with 50% of Americans
reporting the state of moral values is "poor" and 37% "only fair," a
sentiment that could be negatively influencing life ratings
generally."

Yet psyop's favoring Biden-Dems have already started before even the
US Primaries...

Before The October 'Surprise' Comes The August-September PSYOP Polls

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/before_the_october_surprise_comes_the_augustseptember_psyop_polls.html

For every election cycle, a few months prior to voting day, pollsters
release surveys that show Democrats leading with wide margins. The
media gleefully amplify these polls.

This isn’t a recent phenomenon.

Back in 1980, Reagan was trailing Carter trailing by 8% even in some
mid-October polls. Reagan ended up winning the 1980 general election
in a landslide.

In 2016, pollsters said with certitude that Hillary Clinton would be
the next president. The New York Times proclaimed she has a 91 percent
chance of winning. Trump won that election by a respectable margin in
the electoral college.

In 2020, Trump was supposed to lose to Biden by a landslide. In
reality, Trump secured 10 million more votes than in 2016, despite the
media onslaught for four years, Democrat electoral malpractice, and
suppression of all anti Biden stories. Trump received 7 million more
votes than any sitting president in American history.

We are months before an election and various Democrat mouthpieces are
doing the very same thing.

Vanity Fair magazine is claiming that Maybe Democrats Aren't Totally
Screwed in the midterms. The Atlantic is claiming that the Democrats
might avoid a midterm wipeout. The New York Times reports “growing
evidence against a Republican wave.” The Washington Post opines that
Democrats are showing momentum coming out of special elections. NPR is
claiming that Biden's recent wins could give Democrats a boost heading
into November. Even ‘conservative’ Fox News is claiming that midterms
looking 'much better' for Democrats because of Trump.

The media is also pushing the narrative that Biden has had a
resurgence. They are citing Biden’s ‘legislative accomplishments’ on
tech manufacturing, guns, infrastructure, and climate change. They are
lauding Biden for canceling $10,000 in student debt for borrowers
making under $125,000 per year. They are even claiming his poll
numbers are high.

    Dark Brandon is having a good week.

    - Jobs up
    - Unemployment down
    - Gas prices down
    - Getting Manchin and Sinema to agree on SOMETHING
    - Got the Al Qaeda guy
    - Even shamed Republicans into helping veterans (Jon Stewart
definitely helped!) pic.twitter.com/LesAWTByFs
    — Grant Stern is boosted! (@grantstern) August 5, 2022

Now for the facts.

None of his ‘legislative accomplishments’ will have any positive
impact on the ground. On the contrary, they are likely to worsen the
suffering.

Pardoning student loans is discriminatory to people who have the
burden of other kinds of loans such as home loans, vehicle loans,
business loans, etc., plus high taxes. These people are unlikely to be
pleased with Biden.

The annual inflation may have dropped marginally but it still remains
at a high 8.5 percent causing the prices of regular items to
skyrocket, adding to the struggle of regular Americans. The media is
claiming that the Inflation Reduction Act addresses inflation,
however, experts say it would only reduce annual inflation by 0.1
percentage point over the next five years.

A recent ABC News/Ipsos poll shows only 37% of Americans approve of
Joe Biden’s handling of the economy while 70% thought the economy
under Biden had worsened.

The Democrats are the party of open borders causing an influx of
illegal immigrants some among whom are violent criminals, human
traffickers, terrorists, and smugglers of illicit drugs.

Since Biden took office, over 4.9 million illegal migrants have
crossed the southern border. This is the equivalent of the combined
population of states such as Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, both North and
South Dakota, and Biden's home state of Delaware.

The Democrats have also shown totalitarian propensities.

They called parents who opposed the teaching of critical race theory
in school domestic terrorists.

They used COVID-19 to impose lockdowns that destroyed lives not only
economically but psychologically. The Democrats advocated vaccine
mandates that rendered many jobless. Some who reluctantly took the
vaccine to remain employed, are suffering from health issues.

The Democrats attempted to set up the Orwellian ‘Disinformation
Governance Board’ that sits in judgment of the utterances of regular
citizens.

The Democrats plan to hire 87,000 new IRS agents who will obviously
harass the middle class quite likely in states that don’t vote
Democrat. The same Democrats have no funds to hire new Border Patrol
agents to protect the border.

The January 6 Committee exists to persecute political opponents and
their supporters.

Democrats have shown themselves to be out of touch, bragging about
expensive electric cars that are hard to recharge.

The situation abroad is catastrophic.

Biden’s withdrawal has made Afghanistan unstable and al-Qaida is once
again in control. The media focused on lauding Biden for the killing
of Ayman al-Zawahiri, but what the ignored was the fact that he was
living comfortably in Kabul.

A Department of Defense whistleblower report noted that 324 of the
individuals the Biden administration evacuated from Afghanistan and
welcomed into the U.S. have appeared on the terror watchlist.

There is a raging war in Ukraine. The Democrats have splurged $10.6
billion and pledged $40 billion more in aid to Ukraine. All
transparency and accountability measures were blocked. Recently Biden
announced $3 billion in new weapons and equipment to Ukraine, once
again there is no proper tracking of these weapons, let alone the
money -- the weapons could be sold on the black market and end up in
the wrong hands.

There are also considerable tensions between China and Taiwan.

There is nothing that the Democrats can point to and claim as their
accomplishment.

Yet they focus on the trivial and attempt to project themselves in favorably.

A perfect example is the senate race in Pennsylvania which is a
microcosm of the entire U.S.

The race is between Republican Dr. Memet Oz and Democrat John Fetterman.

Fetterman pledged to ban fracking which supports thousands of jobs,
especially in western Pennsylvania which is the fourth-largest energy
producer in America. Fetterman plans to release one-third of the
state’s prisoners which will place Pennsylvanians in deep peril.
Fetterman suffered a stroke that kept him away from the campaign for
three months and now has impaired cognitive abilities.

But the media is focused on Dr. Oz unknowingly using the wrong word to
describe a vegetable tray. The polls show Oz consistently trailing
Fetterman by 11 percentage points. They are even carrying reports that
Trump thinks Oz will lose, and obviously, the sources are unnamed.

Back to Biden.

There are a few polls that the media don’t like to talk about.

Axios recently ran a poll early this month that showed a startling
number of Democrats are been unwilling to support Biden’s re-election
in 2024 since he is old and unpopular. The New York Times carried a
piece urging Biden to step aside in favor of young talent in the
Democrat party. The Washington Post ran a column that revealed that
few candidates want Biden to campaign for them in their state or
district.

Now about those polls.

The goal behind these new polls favoring the Democrats and
accompanying the media blitzkrieg is to dispirit the Republican voters
and prompt them to skip voting. This is a voter suppression tactic.

The truth is the Democrats were and are behind every major suffering
that regular Americans are facing from crime to inflation to dangers
from abroad. The voters are unlikely to forget their past and their
present.

Former U.S. representative and Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich
(R-GA),who knows a thing or two about politics, wrote “November
realities are going to be a lot friendlier to Republicans than August
news media fantasies.”

All you have to do is vote.