Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:42:04 PDT 2022

The Science Wants to Start Mass Vaccinating Wildlife Next

https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/08/22/vaccinating-wildlife-not-humans-could-this-be-the-way-to-prevent-the-next-covid-or-monkeyp
https://youtu.be/lSPxeA6Z_m4

The vax agenda is an agenda to destroy the concept of natural life by
altering everyone’s DNA.

I recently saw Anthony Fauci on with that sickening Jew bitch Rachel
Maddow, and he was saying that all of these alleged “new viruses” are
coming from animals.

What a smarmy piece of shit that guy is.

He’s just a talking head for the agenda, and the agenda is saying that
animals are the problem, so we’re going to mutate the DNA of all life
on earth.

By their own account, mutating DNA does not stop the spread of
viruses. They say now that humans should take these genetic
engineering shots because it will lessen the symptoms (there is no way
to prove that). But why would you lessen the symptoms of animals,
according to this reasoning?

According to this reasoning, you’d prefer if the animals died of the
virus, so they didn’t spread it to other animals and then spread it to
humans.

Right?

Euronews:

    Whether we choose to fully acknowledge it or not, we are living in
a so-called “era of pandemics,” as experts have described it.

    Outbreaks of zoonotic diseases – those caused by the spilling over
of a virus from an animal to a human, like COVID-19 and monkeypox –
are likely to emerge more often in the future, spread more rapidly and
do more damage to the world than coronavirus did, according to a team
of scientists who raised the alarm in 2020 with a major report.

    The reason is our exploitative, invasive approach to the planet,
which has led us to eat away at the land once dominated by wildlife,
destroying biodiversity and forcing animals to find shelter and food
somewhere else, often closer to humans.

    This increased contact between wildlife and humans is a powder keg
that could explode at any moment in outbreaks of several new, deadly
diseases, experts warn.

    But as not even the impending collapse of our climate can induce
humanity to make a significant, immediate change in the way we treat
our planet, some scientists are looking at what other solutions are
available to avoid a future catastrophe.

    Two biologists at the University of Idaho in the US have raised
the question: if we know where these diseases might come from, why not
act on their sources and vaccinate wildlife against these diseases?

    How do we vaccinate wildlife?“There are many ways you can go about
vaccinating wildlife” Scott Nuisner, a Professor of Biological
Sciences and one of the authors of a study on the topic first
published in Nature, Ecology & Evolution in 2020, told Euronews Next.

    “We already do this actually in North America and Europe to
control rabies,” he explained.

    “For instance, in North America, we vaccinate raccoons against
rabies by dropping vaccines that are in edible baits across the
landscape, out of planes or helicopters. And the raccoons eat it and
they become vaccinated against rabies. And, of course, that protects
us and our livestock and our pets”.

    This solution has proven quite successful but Nuisner specified
that, for it to work, you must have the right resources available –
funds to fly helicopters around and pay for the baits – and a species
that’s “long-lived”.

    “Raccoons are short-lived from our perspective, but they’re very
long-lived relative to something like a rodent,” Nuisner said.

    “If you vaccinate them, then that immunity sticks around for a
while, whereas if you were to vaccinate something like a rodent
population that might carry an infectious disease like Hantavirus or
Lassa virus or any number of other nasty things, it’s really hard to
do because you vaccinate them using those kind of conventional baits,
and you get decent immunity in the population, but they reproduce so
rapidly that within a short amount of time the immunity you’ve
established is washed out”.

    This problem led scientists to look for a vaccine that, instead of
being administered directly to wildlife, could move from
animal-to-animal.

    Transferable and self-disseminating vaccinesScientists have
proposed two alternative ways of vaccinating wildlife: creating
transferable vaccines and transmissible ones.

    A transferable vaccine is applied directly on the skin or fur of
the animal, who’s then returned to its colony.

    “So, that when its friends groom it, lick it, clean it – in a
behaviour called allogrooming that’s common amongst many different
kinds of mammals – that vaccine moves to the next animal,” said
Nuisner.

    “There’s nothing different about that vaccine than what we already
use. It’s not capable of self-replication; it’s just that the way you
apply it allows it to move from one animal to the other”.

    According to Nuisner, that’s something we can do right now and
that people like Daniel Streicker, a disease ecologist at the
University of Glasgow, have been already testing.

    In 2017, Streicker and his team travelled to Peru to test
transferrable vaccines for rabies on vampire bats.

This is just wild nonsense.

They can literally say any nonsense they want and then say “science.”

It’s the exact thing they accuse Christians of having done when
Copernicus said the earth was not the center of the universe (or
whichever other goofy example).

Actually, it’s much worse. The Church didn’t have an explicit
obligation to astronomy. These people claim to have an explicit
obligation to health, and then they make up this gibberish that is
obviously destroying the world.