Good cypherpunk money drives out bad

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 28 05:57:58 PDT 2022

Like Eric Hughes was driven out for being a giant cluckin' Chickenman.

3.3. The Cypherpunks Group and List
3.3.1. What is it?

Formal Rules, Charter, etc.?
no formal rules or charter
no agreed-upon mission  ( The Cyphernomicon 1995 )

Tomorrow is unwritten and unknown - there is no future but what we make of it. I hope I can help you understand that.

2.5.5. “Do I need to study cryptography and number theory to make a
contribution?”

Absolutely not! Most cryptographers and mathematicians are
so busy doing their thing that they little time or interest
for political and entrepreneurial activities.
Specialization is for insects and researchers, as someone’s .sig says.

2.5.16. “Won’t more powerful computers make ciphers breakable?”

The effects of increasing computer power confer even
greater advantage to the cipher user than to the cipher breaker.

2.4.17. "What does “Cypherpunks write code’ mean?”

a clarifying statement, not an imperative
technology and concrete solutions over bickering and chatter
if you don’t write code, fine. Not everyone does (in fact,
probably less than 10% of the list writes serious code, and
less than 5% writes crypto or security software

https://nakamotoinstitute.org/static/docs/cyphernomicon.txt

No formal rules, charter or mission means no Austro-Libertarian, Randite, Paultard morons can survive here.  Peace-loving agorists especially GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Carpetbagger c-punks and ' natural rights ' anarchists may be shot on sight.

GET OFF OUR LEFT-ANARCHIST LAWN!

Those who make anarchist revolutions half way simply dig their own graves and a fool and their reputation-capital are soon parted.

Now on to CYPHERPUNK 2027. Globalized secular anarchist revolution.