Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 05:28:53 PDT 2022

unsure if this is non-canon or not, maybe it is canon that goes in
non-canon thread:

we found 'log' goal, associated with arweave
considering plan of focusing on this behavior, roughly for today other
than going to farmer's market.
        the side note is that the cdrom drive was also powered, been a
goal for a few days.

            there's an mc-horror-trigger associated with log goal atm

        thinking of reshaping parts. confusion, suggestion, and refreezing.

                the tiny horror experience likely uses the suggestion
to stimulate the confusion [kind of: we're imagining two different
areas in two different phases].

                we could use more experience navigating this in this
way. memory skill.

                the interest is around the suggestion part of the
horror-relation: why is there horror associated with this? why is it
more associated now?

                        during unfreezing-psychotic-break we had
associated horror with logging
                        the experiences possibly-probably could be
using the clarity and strength of that association to reduce
inferences associated with logging, maybe with some complexity

               ok that's one. then when the horror stimulates, our
part[s] enter a space where there is a need for grounding ...
                    [one of the more grounding spaces is more numb.
fewer conscious feedback. this makes inferring hard.
                     the disparity of the space with the concept of
logging may also make inferring around logging harder.
                     may be further complexity.]
    so, now i am having strong desire to poop, associated with
unfreezing around the logging goal.
    see how it goes

                    we're very unfamiliar with doing things we try to do
                    we've spent a lot of time experiencing difficulty with this.
                    so much that we do things that stimulate the
difficulty, like leaving the context.
                    this is likely the ease/difficulty factor in the
heuristic of concern earlier.

                            in some of these views, an active
inhibition could be viewed as a rescue process. pursuing ways to
protect people from the horror experiences.

                                mcboss has ptsd T_T [this was a local
relation. revealing that mcboss is one of our parts is not intended,
nor is there value in backing it up.]
                                        how does mcboss express ptsd?
what is ... the ptsd expressor doing?
                                            stopping everyone from
talking about mind control, or maybe doing things that mind control
might prevent
                                        ohhh wants his business safer
                                            he's also working for mind
control, by being it
                                            maybe the character mcboss
would relate to how a mysterious self-protecting emergent mind control
process protects
                                            the interests of somebody
capable of stimulating the development of such a process.
                                     in this context the mcboss
pattern in the brain is described relatively simplistically
                                     as a trauma-driven creativity
that looks to protect parts from re-experiencing
                                     a/its belief that the trauma is
caused by specific antiboss behaviors could make it demonstrate
seeming real
                                     it may have a mistake, believing
there is 1 boss when we likely had/may have multiple mc influences
that cross-stimulate[/d]
                                                    [some of these
multiple influences may be coverup experiences for others]

i might go back to the cdrom task. it's nice to remember that'd i'd
rather do the log task. maybe it could be interesting to try to figure
out why i am not, more clearly/consciously.