The happiest kingdom of them all

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 26 15:22:14 PDT 2022

Where non-lethal electricity defends my propertarian hallucinations.

https://twitter.com/JasonPLowery

I agree, but I don't use the v-word anymore. From systemic perspective, decentralization of control authority is what matters. Physical power = natural control authority. #BTC takes this to non-lethal perfection by linking control authority to electric (i.e. non-lethal) power
Quote Tweet
AgentOrder
@AgentOrder1
· Aug 25
Replying to @JasonPLowery and @DylanLeClair_
Decentralization of violence is the only way to ensure citizens have property rights in a sustainable way.  <<<

Reposts for light relief