John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:29:51 PDT 2022

The Legendary John McAfee... Alive and Well in the USA !!!

"I can get inside your computer and screw you.
I'm in your office. I'm hearing everything you're saying.
They didn't anticipate... They forgot who I was. -- John McAfee"

"It’s the ppl like John McAfee, who we think are unhinged weirdos but
in reality they are the truly WOKE individuals who understand how the
world operates behind closed doors and at the highest levels of authority."

"My POTUS run can spark a free people, but our hearts must
first be free. An Angry people cannot create peace and hateful
people can build no loving structure. If we accept the Blockchain
as our guiding light, our hearts and our minds can be free. -- John McAfee"

"The power of this corrupt government is immense. While we
remain sheep we are helpless, but as free people working in
common, we are invincible. -- John McAfee"

John McAfee's Ex-Girlfriend Says He Faked His Death And Is "Still
Alive" In Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ux_ipIsNyo  Hello there... I'm John McAfee !!!

https://themindunleashed.com/2022/08/john-mcafee-ex-girlfriend-faked-death-still-alive.html
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/john-mcafee-movie-amanda-milius-1235052305/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/eglinton-anyone-fake-death-john-mcafee/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/23/security-guard-awaiting-trial-euthanised-by-prison-authorities-in-spain
https://decrypt.co/108090/john-mcafee-is-still-alive-ex-girlfriend-reportedly-claims-in-documentary
https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/john-mcafee-doc-unravels-the-notorious-tech-moguls-downfall/
https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/a40953177/john-mcafee-documentary-director-interview/
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/24/entertainment/running-with-the-devil-review/index.html
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1562126865896194049
https://www.netflix.com/title/81327515
https://twitter.com/cryptomemes18/status/1561358514534113287
https://twitter.com/patrickbetdavid/status/1562196982764294144
https://www.thedailybeast.com/netflixs-running-with-the-devil-exposes-suspected-murderer-john-mcafees-madness
https://twitter.com/OTR444/status/1562261978797641729
https://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/84575
https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/john-mcafee-referenced-jeffrey-epstein-in-suicide-tweet-last-year/
https://t.me/WHACKDByMcAfeeBasedChat
https://twitter.com/TokenWhackd/status/1562349397475835904
https://twitter.com/theemrsmcafee/status/1555646915009708034
https://twitter.com/MarkEglinton/status/1552588333364252674
https://twitter.com/EditorParkin/status/1557672533037547521
https://twitter.com/GhostbyMcAfee/status/1556489586183794689 McAfee Coin
https://t.me/ghostcoinbymcafee
https://ghostbyjohnmcafee.com/
https://ghostbymcafee.medium.com/ghost-development-update-july-2022-622eaaf5f61e
https://www.countere.com/home/john-mcafee-interview
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trolling-in-his-grave
https://twitter.com/McAfeeMemorial/status/1555881689896845313
https://www.huobi.com/en-us/live/detail/h5?id=756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKYT_n4hYww
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10376653/John-McAfee-admitted-planned-kill-mother-wife-baby-daughter-drug-trip.html
https://www.change.org/p/release-john-mcafee-s-remains-to-his-wife
https://rumble.com/v1ac0ae-the-conspiracy-horsemen-janice-mcafee.html
https://opensea.io/collection/whackdaltruism
https://releasemcafee.com/

https://twitter.com/PATPmovie

Rob Loggia @Loggiaonfire
A president that is dead or in hiding would be a vast improvement over
any we've had so far. Elvis could be his running mate. #McAfee2024
Robert King @Thefotoking
McAfee 2024. Please welcome the next President of the United States of America.

In a new Netflix documentary released today, John McAfee’s
ex-girlfriend reveals what happened...

John McAfee, an internationally-recognized pioneer in antivirus
software who is believed to have died in June 2021, led a strange and
scary life that is only growing more mysterious.

It was widely reported that McAfee committed suicide by hanging
himself while he was detained in a Spanish prison pending extradition
to the United States on charges of tax evasion.

However, according to his ex-girlfriend Samantha Herrera from Belize,
he only pretended to have killed himself and had actually relocated to
Texas.

    John McAfee faked his death and is 'still alive' in Texas,
ex-girlfriend claims in Netflix doc https://t.co/06KIQQC0ip
pic.twitter.com/mYAhwedbga
    — New York Post (@nypost) August 23, 2022

In a new Netflix documentary, Samantha claims her ex-boyfriend is
actually still alive today.

    “I don’t know if I should say, but two weeks ago, after his death,
I got a call from Texas: ‘It’s me, John. I paid off people to pretend
that I am dead, but I am not dead,” Samantha begins.

She goes on to reveal that John McAfee told her “there are only three
persons in this world that know I’m still alive” and then urged her to
disappear with him

The new documentary, called Running With the Devil: The Wild World of
John McAfee, was officially released on August 24, 2022 and can only
be found on Netflix.

    Netflix documentary Running with the Devil: The Wild World of John
McAfee will be released on Netflix on August 24, 2022.#johnmcafee
#Netflix pic.twitter.com/vYqfX0o6N3
    — crypto memes (@cryptomemes18) August 21, 2022

Herrera’s assertions that McAfee is actually still alive have the
director, Charlie Russell, scratching his head.

    “I don’t know what I think and I don’t think she does,” Russell
said to Esquire. “She says it, then she looks at the camera, and I
can’t work out whether she thinks it’s real or not. She’s someone who
was very angry at John,” he continued.

    “He promised them a life together and I think they were genuinely
in love, despite the huge age difference, I think he offered her a
real different future, then he literally ditched her at the border and
I think that’s very painful for her and it’s taken her years to get
over that.”

    What?

    If there’s anyone who can pull this off, it’s John McAfee.
https://t.co/xYcyW3pnza
    — Patrick Bet-David (@patrickbetdavid) August 23, 2022

Samantha Herrera says that she and McAfee, who was residing in San
Pedro, Belize at the time, began dating when she was only 18 years
old, and that they had the intention of getting married someday.

However, they fled the country together in 2012 after the suspicious
death of McAfee’s next-door neighbor, a Florida man Gregory Faull.

Samantha was able to recruit her relative, prominent lawyer Telésforo
Guerra, to work as John’s attorney.

    “His side of the story is that they’re after him because he didn’t
pay off the government. They wanted to hurt him, to get rid of him,”
Herrera says in the documentary, claiming that McAfee had connected
the Belizean government to corruption.

McAfee, now a murder suspect himself in the case of Gregory Faull, was
eventually able to make it back to the United States without incident
thanks to the assistance of Guerra, despite having suffered a heart
attack in Guatemala City.

    John McAfee was a true genius🧠who lived his life his way. He has
my admiration🫡 simply for that. These kinds of people are very rare,
and I believe it's our responsibility to learn from them. #McAfee
#antivirus #John #WHACKD #CyberSecurity #Cyber
pic.twitter.com/g3UcPTRMEO
    — Carlos Marcello (@OTR444) August 24, 2022

According to the Netflix documentary, not long after that, he ended
his relationship with Herrera and married another woman named Janice
Dyson who had previously worked as a prostitute in Miami.

At the time, McAfee playfully warned him that “unfortunately, you will
have a potential criminal in the family now.”

Guerra died the following year.

Before the suicide reports surfaced, McAfee had been warning on a
regular basis to anyone listening that he wouldn’t have killed himself
if his dead body were to be found in prison.