USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:47:23 PDT 2022

> https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

> FBI Leadership Ordered Agents Not To Investigate Hunter Biden Laptop:

Facebook Admits Both FBI and Facebook Defrauded America

Zuck Tells Rogan Facebook Censored Hunter Laptop Story After FBI Request

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-zuckerberg-tells-joe-rogan-fbi-warned-facebook-of-russian-propaganda-before-hunter-biden-laptop-story

https://twitter.com/itsmercadante/status/1562896597905600512
https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1562960379755372544
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1562937100160360448
https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1562936596638453760
https://twitter.com/loganclarkhall/status/1562942569876946947
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1562951918229803008

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed on Thursday that the FBI warned
Facebook about "Russian propaganda" shortly before the Hunter Biden
laptop story broke at the NY Post.

"Basically, the background here is the FBI, I think, basically came to
us- some folks on our team and was like, 'Hey, just so you know, like,
you should be on high alert…  We thought that there was a lot of
Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that,
basically, there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to
that. So just be vigilant," Zuckerberg told Rogan.

    Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan that the FBI reached out to
Facebook to put them on notice that the Hunter Biden’s laptop story
was similar to the previous Russian Propaganda and to be on high alert
#joerogan #MarkZuckerberg #JRE pic.twitter.com/ojZHhK3isa
    — Giuseppe Mercadante (@itsmercadante) August 25, 2022

    LOL. It's actually the FBI spreading the "election misinformation."
    — thebradfordfile (@thebradfordfile) August 26, 2022

As a reminder, Hunter Biden abandoned his laptop at a Wilmington,
Delaware repair shop on April 12, 2019. The owner, John Paul Mac
Isaac, walked into the Albuquerque FBI office, where he explained what
he had, but was rebuffed by the FBI. He was told basically, get lost.
This was mid-September 2019.

Two months passed and then, out of the blue, the FBI contacted John
Paul Mac Issac. Two FBI agents from the Wilmington FBI office–Joshua
Williams and Mike Dzielak–came to John Paul’s business. He offered
immediately to give them the hard drive, no strings attached. Agents
Williams and Dzielak declined to take the device.

Eight months later, Isaac provided a copy to then-President Donald
Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who provided a copy of the hard drive to
The Post.

Back to Rogan - Zuckerberg expressed regret about suppressing a story
that turned out to be the truth.

"Yeah, yeah. I mean, it sucks," he said, before defending the platform
for letting others share the NY Post story, unlike Twitter.

    then they raid the previous president’s home to find a crime that
they can use to keep him from running again
    — The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) August 25, 2022

"It's probably also the case of armchair quarterbacking, right?"
replied Rogan, adding "Or at least Monday morning quarterbacking…
because in the moment, you had reason to believe based on the FBI
talking to you that it wasn't real and that there was going to be some
propaganda. So what do you do?" Rogan said. "And then, if you just let
it get out there and what if it changes the election and it turns out
to be bulls---, that's a real problem. And I would imagine that those
kinds of decisions are the most difficult." (h/t Fox News).

    Wait till you hear what the whistleblowers have to say about this.

    It’s gonna make J6 look like a game of hopscotch. https://t.co/xiCjR5U28T
    — Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) August 25, 2022

    reminder: big tech effectively acts as a DNC PR operation.
pic.twitter.com/LhYGNKy3q5
    — Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) August 25, 2022

    The FBI lied on FISA warrants to spy on Donald Trump in 2016, they
fabricated the Russia hoax, they worked with Facebook (and probably
Twitter) to censor a damaging true story about his opponent in 2020
while they had the laptop the whole time, and they raided his home in
2022.
    — Greg Price (@greg_price11) August 25, 2022

In a letter from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) to Inspector General Michael
Horowitz this week, Johnson revealed that an FBI whistleblower claims
that agency leadership gave orders not to investigate the laptop.

"Allegations provided to my office appear to indicate that there was a
scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory
information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was
disinformation," wrote Sen. Grassley in a separate letter to FBI
Director Christopher Wray.

Talk about running cover...

    Zuck should probably avoid driving in a convertible in Dallas for
a few months
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) August 25, 2022