USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:30:47 PDT 2022

> https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/
> "Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman
> to VP dad

>From False Political Raids on President Trump, to Refusing to Investigate
the High Crimes of Biden Family, to Democrats Election Fraud,
the corrupt FBI and their corrupt Democrats are in growing buckets
of hot water now...

FBI Leadership Ordered Agents Not To Investigate Hunter Biden Laptop:
Whistleblowers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11142735/New-FBI-whistleblower-comes-forward-claiming-bureau-told-staff-not-look-laptop-hard-drive.html

FBI leadership ordered agents not to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop
shortly before the 2020 US election so that it wouldn't damage Joe
Biden's chances of unseating Donald Trump, several whistleblowers have
told Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI).

A letter from Johnson to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz asking
for an investigation reads in part: "After the FBI obtained the Hunter
Biden laptop from the Wilmington, Del. computer shop, these
whistleblowers stated that local FBI leadership told employees, 'you
will not look at that Hunter Biden laptop' and that the FBI is 'not
going to change the outcome of the election again," according to the
Daily Mail, which has obtained the letter.

"While I understand your hesitation to investigate a matter that may
be related to an ongoing investigation, it is clear to me based on
numerous credible whistleblower disclosures that the FBI cannot be
trusted with the handling of Hunter Biden’s laptop," the letter
continues. "I hope you understand that the longer your office stands
on the sidelines and delays investigating the FBI’s actions, the
harder it will be for you to uncover the truth and hold individuals
accountable for wrongdoing"

Horowitz previously told Johnson in Feb 2021 that he would not
investigate the FBI's handling of the laptop in order to avoid
interfering with a DOJ investigation into Hunter's tax matters.

    The new claims come after whistleblower allegations emerged in
July that in the lead-up to the 2020 election the FBI labeled the
laptop as 'disinformation.'

    In October 2020, one month before the election, 'an avenue of
derogatory Hunter Biden reporting was ordered closed' by Timothy
Thibault, a senior FBI agent at the bureau's Washington Field office,
Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, who fielded the whistleblower complaints,
claimed in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney
General Merrick Garland.

    Thibault shut down the investigation despite evidence that some of
the details were true, according to that whistleblower. -Daily Mail

"Allegations provided to my office appear to indicate that there was a
scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory
information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was
disinformation," wrote Sen. Grassley.

The letter comes on the heels of testimony earlier this month by FBI
director Christopher Wray, who said he found allegations that the
agency mishandled the laptop to be "deeply troubling." It also comes
as the DOJ probe in Delaware has reportedly intensified in recent
weeks, with officials weighing whether to bring taxes on Hunter over
tax violations or lying on a federal form while purchasing a gun -
which he would have been prohibited from doing at the time due to his
well-documented issues with drug addiction.