Anglosphere Vs Euro justice systems

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 25 09:28:00 PDT 2022

Comparing and contrasting them gets harder as the two merge, however, I personally prefer the jury-centered system to the Inquisitorial.  I also see on a continued role for some conventional justice systems that are relatively uncontroversial albeit on a much smaller scale since there will be far fewer crimes on-the-books, no police and no more official lawmakers.
I say this to minimize conflict moving forward since there will be plenty enough of that without adding to it. Btw grim news  from the Nether regions . . .

https://decrypt.co/108229/dutch-judge-orders-tornado-developer-stay-jail-3-more-months

OG's here may remember the Sklywalker case from 2001 - surely we can get this freedom fighter out earlier than that.  Juan would like to think so.