Rising Bounty Law under anarchism

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:57:05 PDT 2022

I'm thinking how, in anarchism, it seems really important that
everyone is autonomous.

Everybody needs to attend to what is around them, and take action on
it, all the time.

If you don't do this, you get enslaved by some power grabby upstart
and then everybody rebels against you and takes you down for being a
sheep. (I guess I'm in trouble.)

Anyway, I question whether there is any anarchism, if people aren't
actively all taking charge of making everything right already.

Turns out the link is about bug bounty payouts significantly
increasing for the Ethereum project, associated with the transition to
proof of stake. First sentence: "According to the Ethereum Foundation,
identifying “critical bugs” — those that have a high impact or
likelihood of a high impact on the blockchain — will be worth up to $1
million."

I appreciate the direct link to a news source considered reputable by
the community the article is about.