Code-is-law turnkey solutions

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 24 00:24:31 PDT 2022

That magic-decoder-ring, mirage oasis future eluded us then - but that's no matter - because new doomsday Black Box solutions keep popping up like mushrooms.
I was thinking a " Year Zero ' top-down, c-punks deliver code like Moses, final solution to the privacy problem in Europe, could come through new technologies. Even new applications of old technologies.
The difficulties present a steep challenge.
Code as diktat would have to be the best, tightest-security, more protected organization that has ever existed on the face of this planet. Just about EVERY powerful person would want to kill anybody who had anything to do with such a system. The codes would have to be unbreakable, the remailers would have to be certain, but most importantly, each and every participant would have to be perfectly anonymous to even have a prayer of pulling it off. Especially the operators of such a system. Especially them.
That's classical philosophical thinking. And that's what I thought a few months ago. I thought, "it's do-able, but it's gonna be a lot of work!"
But then what if the practical experimental empirical work has already been done and is just waiting there in the towering data-silo's for us to mine it?  What if - instead of continually trying necessarily elitist and technocratic update ideas derived from first principles, we GO TO THE PEOPLE!
Like the third Tahir did - and Euromaidan - people power is the last super-power - we have to deal with it.
Rather than trying to make the hardest bearings in the world, why doesn't somebody try to make the softest? Rather than trying their darndest to stay anonymous, or wait and let somebody else implement this system, why not just "let it all hang out," (as the saying went in the 1960's) and publicly announce that they're implementing crypto-anarchism, come hell or high water, and invite anyone who wants to participate to help form what will be the LAST revolution on earth, the one that'll take down ALL the governments