Fwd: FOIL Request# 2022-089773 Acknowledgement FOIL-2022-089773-016386

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Aug 23 15:00:10 PDT 2022

Remember, Brex banks at JP Morgan and Lending Club.

SENT VIA EMAIL
g at xny.io
July 29, 2022
Gunnar Larson
xNY.io

Re: FOIL Tracking No. 2022-089773
Dear Gunnar Larson:
I write in response to the FOIL request that you submitted to the New York
State Department of
Financial Services (“Department”), which has been assigned the
above-referenced tracking
number. The Department requires additional time to respond to your request,
because we are still processing your request.

DFS intends to provide its determination of your request by August 29, 2022.

Thank you.

(Attached)