Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 22:21:04 PDT 2022

Watch: Ayaan Hirsi Ali on the West, Dawa, and Islam...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Hoover Institution: Uncommon Knowledge w Peter Robinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9hhEMVFDco Ayaan Hirsi Ali Senate Testimony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0txwUT8Csh4 Losing faith in Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(2004_film)
Infidel: My Life
Heretic: Why Islam Needs A Reformation Now
The Challenge of Dawa, Political Islam as Ideology and
Movement, and How to Counter It

Where are all the screeching US Progressive Feminists?!?!
Does Sexy AOC not ask about Squad pal Taqiyya Omar?

Hirsi Ali compared "Wokeism" and the Black Lives Matter movement
to ISIS, saying both reflected the "intolerant doctrines of a religious cult"

"Dawa is to the Islamists of today what the "long march
through the institutions" was to twentieth century Marxists."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2OLedLgYE Sarsour exposed

WAKE UP, you are being infiltrated by a hostile Govt/Religion/People
who want to rule over you with brutal force of death.

"Sharia puts me in a position of chattel."

Ayaan has death fatwas on her head for apostasy from Islam
and speaking out to expose the truth about Islam.

"As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them,
and remain apart from them in beds, and beat them. Q:4.34"
"They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say:
They are a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses,
and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have
purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time,
or place ordained for you by Allah. Q:2.222"
"The woman and the man guilty of fornication, flog each one of them
with a hundred stripes - and let not any pity for them restrain you in
regard to a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and
the Last Day, and let, some of the believers witness the punishment
inflicted on them. Q:24.2"
(This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime
but if married persons commit it, the punishment is to stone them
to death, according to Allah's Law).
"Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth, when or how you will"

"I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet
and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them."

Yahya related to me from Malik that Abdullah ibn Dinar said, "I saw
Abdullah ibn Umar urinating while standing." Yahya said that Malik was
asked if any hadith had come down about washing the private parts of
urine and faeces and he said, "I have heard that some of those who
have passed away used to wash themselves of faeces. I like to wash my
private parts of urine."

Allah’s Messenger said: “When one of you passes urine,
he should empty his penis three times”

Anas narrated "Some people from Urainah arrived in Al-Madinah, and
they were uncomfortable (with the climate). So the Messenger of Allah
sent them some camels from charity. He told them: "Drink from their
milk and Urine".

"Whoever keeps a horse for the cause of Allah out of faith in Allah
and believing the promise of Allah, its feed, water, urine and dung
will all count as Hasanat in the balance of his deeds."

Allah’s Messenger said: “Beware of (smearing yourselves with) urine,
because it is the main cause of punishment in the grave”

Umar ibn al-Khattab led the people in the subh prayer and then went
out to his land in Juruf and found semen on his clothes. He said,
"Since we have been eating rich meat our veins have become fulsome."
He did ghusl, washed the semen from his clothing, and did his prayer
again.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Hisham ibn Urwa from his father
fromYahyaibn Abd ar-Rahman ibn Ha ib that he had set off for Mumra
with Umar ibn al-Khattab in a party of riders, among whom was Amr ibn
al-As. Umar ibn al-Khattab dismounted for a rest late at night on a
certain road near a certain oasis. Umar had a wet dream when it was
almost dawn and there was no water among the riding party. He rode
until he came to some water and then he began to wash off what he saw
of the semen until it had gone. Amr ibn al-As said to him, "It is
morning and there are clothes with us, so allow your garment to be
washed. ''Umar ibn al-Khattab said to him, "I am surprised at you, Amr
ibn al-As! Even if you could find clothes, would everybody be able to
find them? By Allah, if I were to do it, it would become a sunna. No,
I wash what I see, and I sprinkle with water what I do not see." Malik
spoke about a man who found traces of a wet dream on his clothes and
did not know when it had occurred and did not remember anything he had
seen in his sleep. He said, "Let the intention of his ghusl be from
the time when he last slept, and if he has prayed since that last
sleep he should repeat it. This is because often a man has a wet dream
and sees nothing, and often he sees something but does not have an
emission. But, if he finds liquid on his garment he must do ghusl.
This is because Umar repeated what he had prayed after the time he had
last slept and not what was before it."