Encouraging people to assassinate Bruce Fenton

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 22 21:07:47 PDT 2022

>>  LPNH
Many are taking our recent tweet to mean that we are encouraging people to assassinate @RepLizCheney
.
This is false. Anyone encouraging violence is a fed.
We simply hope if Liz Cheney is elected  President that she leads an impressive legacy like Lincoln did, or like JFK.

LPNH
· Aug 18
Many cry foul when @RepLizCheney compares herself to Abraham Lincoln, but we will confess that she has lived a similar legacy of invasion and murder. If only she could live out Honest Abe’s entire legacy, including his love for the theater.
<<<

Reposts not endorsements unless they specify assassination of politicians esp LIBERTARIAN and CYPHERPUNK politicians.