Fwd: Your Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request FOIL-2022-090440-018024

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Aug 22 20:24:50 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <Lisa.Derrick at dfs.ny.gov>
Date: Mon, Aug 22, 2022, 3:31 PM
Subject: Your Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
FOIL-2022-090440-018024
To: <G at xny.io>

Good afternoon,

Attached please find correspondence from the NYS Department of Financial
Services, pertaining to your FOIL request.

Thank you.

Tracking Number:FOIL-2022-090440-018024

----

2022-090440: “Dear Madam or Sir: We would like to receive any and all
records related to New York State and NY-DFS' approach to enforcement of
"Permission for Interlocking Directors and Officers" as per outlined here:
https://www.dfs.ny.gov/apps_and_licensing/banks_and_trusts/other/Permission_for_Interlocking_Directors_and_Officers
In
addition, we would like to receive any and all records associated with
filed permissions for interlocking directorates at the NAACP and Goldman
Sachs, specific to Mr. Rose (https://naacp.org/people/peter-rose) and Mr.
Ogunlesi (
https://www.goldmansachs.com/about-us/people-and-leadership/leadership/board-of-directors/adebayo-o-ogunlesi.html).
Finally, we would like to receive any and all records related to NY-DFS
monitoring of Goldman Sachs' minority scholarship fund support in Africa
(and how any non-approved interlocking directorates may be engaged in AML
violations). Thank you, Gunnar Larson”