From an interview with the Russian Anarcho-Communist Organization

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 22 18:17:23 PDT 2022

>From the interview with the Russian Anarcho-Communist Organization (on anarchistnews):

Solidarity with us means solidarity with Ukraine, with its victory…
We support the decision of the anarchists in Ukraine to take up arms and join the military confrontation with imperialism. Any revolutionary political movement must be combative, must demonstrate its fighting ability in times of war and participate with society at large in its struggle. We are pleasantly surprised at the level of logistical success, the collection of material aid and necessary items, and the media resonance that the “civil wing” of the libertarian movement in Ukraine has managed to achieve.

https://anarchistnews.org/content/russia-anarcho-communist-combat-organi...

Reposts etc