[ot][crazy][spam][fiction] Dictatortopia

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:31:03 PDT 2022

Dictatortopia Citizen and Friend gleefully dawned their gas masks and were
about to walk out into the streets to engage in wonderful slave labor when
suddenly a bunch of military soldiers burst down the door and charged in.

The head soldier glowered at Friend.

Head Soldier: "I don't like you, and my squad leader doesn't like me. I
need a scapegoat."

The soldiers all formed a circle around Friend and machine gunned him down.

Friend: "My life for Dictator! May we all be as noble as Dictator himself!"

Dictatortopia Citizen saluted Head Soldier, and quickly saluted every other
soldier.

The soldiers saluted back.

Dictatortopia Citizen: "Thank you for your service protecting us."

Head Solder: "Be safe, Dictatortopia Citizen."